June 3, 2011

Friday Fragments

Man, it feels like it's been forever since I've done this.

1) So last night was the NPP's first show, and it went great. We had a full house, and everybody seemed to really enjoy it. Only downside was that because of stupid university rules, we couldn't film it. So lame.

2) This is too excellent.

Kate Beaton's Hark! A Vagrant!- Case of the Two Watsons from Squadron B on Vimeo.

3) Did you even realize that the Deathly Hallows movie is less than a month away? I know. Sneaking up like a ninja. A magic ninja.

4) I'm really loving this 750 Words site. As an experiment, I wrote all my 750 words before, then copy and pasted it into the browser. This is what it said about the time:
Writing started at 19:12pm and stopped immediately, bam.
So funny.

Anyways, that's all I really have to say this week. Have a good weekend, everybody! :)

1 comment:

  1. Glad the show went well! And yes, Deathly Hollows is sneaking up, probably because I'm so excited to see it, but not so excited for everything Harry Potter to be over! I bookmarked that site but haven't been to it yet. Thanks for reminding me! Have a good weekend... =)

    ReplyDelete