August 2, 2011

Did you see the new Writer's Digest site?

It's beautiful~. So yeah, link's right over to the side. Unless you're reading this in something like Google Reader, in which case, here ya go.

So Day Two! It's going slowly. Probably cuz I'm still stuck in chapter one and because I just started writing a little while ago. Trying to work through the first few plot-related songs on the playlist. Word count-wise, I'm on track. Somewhere around 1800 right now.

/Cut scene/

Skipped to some depressing future parts. Killed a main character. Twice.

Going for three.

3 comments:

  1. Sounds like my novel -- my MC was dead by the end of Day One. (Of course, I'm still writing about him. That's why he's the MC.)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi, Qzie!! I need to go back and read all of your blog posts that I missed in the craziness of life.

    Ooo, the new site is pretty! Thanks for sharing.

    You're doing camp NaNo? I'm jealous! I just couldn't with how crazy life has been this summer. But I can't wait for November!

    Keep up the good work. Keep killing off those characters as many times as you need to!

    PS - Are you following my new blogs? If not, you should because I won't be using my old one much anymore!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Kate: Oh wow, that's gotta be a record. :D Nice one.

    Erin: Hey, good to hear from you! Yeah, didn't have a whole lot to do besides apply for jobs, so... yeah. :D And yep, I'm following your new blogs.

    ReplyDelete