July 21, 2011

It's so hot

Have you seen the heat index for the US lately?


See, I'm in that lower part of Michigan that's in the orange zone. Please keep in mind that this is the current-current heat index, which means how hot it feels at 9:30 at night. Let me just track back a few hours to, say, 4:30.


And suddenly we're in the reds.

Why am I posting this?

To remember how miserable summer can be when January hits. (Haha, most of you readers do not know how crabby I can be when it's cold out. And I've lived in Michigan my whole life.)

--

After-post edit: Did not realize those pictures would actually change. This is basically like knowing the weather all the time. Plus what it was four hours ago.

2 comments:

  1. Haha! I can't decide whether I'd like to be where you're at, or in Sydney, which is where I'm currently at. It's cooooold... I don't like the cold. How hot is it over there? :P

    Nice blog btw! Loving the background picture thingies... :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Whoa, hey, the pictures changed. That is weird.
    Thanks! :)
    It's cooling down a bit. It's only 85 degrees now. Or... I guess 29 degrees Celsius. Supposed to get really hot again this week, though.
    Honestly, rather be in Sydney, if only to find P Sherman 42 Wallaby Way. :P

    ReplyDelete