February 25, 2011

Friday Fragments

It's Friday!

1) And it's my last spring break ever! I love spring break. It means the semester is halfway over, and the rest of the semester tends to go by so fast it gives you whiplash. My friend Kirstin and I are so excited for this one because it means we are PRACTICALLY GRADUATED. Woohoo!

2) Tomorrow night, our youth group is having its annual spaghetti dinner and variety show (I wrote most of the show. So yeah. :D) It's a fundraiser for our summer trip to Christ's Outreach for the Blind. And it's going to be so much fun.

3) I was listening to "If You Wanna, I Might" by hellogoodbye earlier and slowly realized that it's not a love song. It's a song about the query process! Pay attention to the lyrics and think about it:



So... that's all I got for today. Have a good weekend!

3 comments:

  1. Whoa, that's actually kinda trippy with the song fitting so well with the query process. Gotta love coincidences like that.

    ReplyDelete
  2. 1. Yay spring break and almost graduation! Congrats!
    2. Hope your variety show went well.
    3. Oh my gosh! I didn't really get it at first until I got to the chorus, but then oh my gosh! So weird. And cool.

    Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Jesi: I know, right? It's crazy.
    Erin: 1) Thanks! :)
    2) Yeah, it went magnificently! It was a lot of fun.
    3) Like I said... it's crazy.

    ReplyDelete