March 17, 2014

Hey.

Here's where I've been.
  • Tutoring. Learning about Eastern culture, especially Korean culture and history. A little bit of their language too. It's a really interesting country and I made a lot of friends from it.
  • Writing. Deleting. Abandoning. Hating pretty much everything I wrote. Trapped in a vicious cycle, basically.
  • France.
A couple years ago, I increasingly felt like I didn't have much to say anymore that was relevant to this blog, so I dropped it. I'm sorry I never said anything.

Here's what I'll be posting from now on.

Mondays: Prompts in three varieties: quote, photo, and video.

Wednesdays: Open discussion on a book or writing topic.

Fridays: Link round-ups and a drabble. (I'm using the traditional definition of a story that's exactly 100 words.)

Maybe in the future I'll expand beyond that, but for now, I think that's what I'm going to stick with.

No comments:

Post a Comment