July 10, 2011

I'm still alive!

I'm kind of afraid to check the last time I actually posted here. But here's the long and short of it.

First it was the last few weeks of school, and that was crazy between writing the last couple episodes of Spacecano and getting ready for graduation.
This happened before the semester was actually over. Ha.
Then eleven of us went on a missions trip to Christ's Outreach for the Blind.

It's pretty scenic down South.

And I had a camera.
SO YEAH.

That's where I was.

And now I'm planning to do Camp NaNoWriMo next month. Anybody else doing it now or doing it next month as well?

4 comments:

  1. Yay for Camp NaNoWriMo! I'm pretty sure I'm doing it next month. If I decide on a plot (or more likely, close my eyes and point at one at about 11.45pm on the 31st of July...)

    I have one friend who's doing Camp NaNoWriMo now and is also planning one in August... I'm not sure whether to think she's mad or brilliant. Possibly both.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh awesome! :D Know exactly what you mean about the plot. It's like, "If I keep staring at this Word document long enough, a plot has to show up!"

    Kudos to your friend. That is a brave, insane attempt.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats on the (upcoming?) graduation!!

    Hehe, I find it funny and ironic that you went to a place for blind people... and it's so scenic and pretty.

    I'm doing Camp NaNo next month! Getting my writing area all prepped for it and everything! Good luck!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh, I've graduated now. Thank you!
    Ha, yeah. :D Good luck to you too!

    ReplyDelete