July 30, 2011

Google Earth is dead useful. / Carissa loses her mind

And probably dangerous in the wrong hands.

I've been trying to find a good hometown for these kids. It's just in my head that they're from a kind of big town in the mountains. I've got it narrowed down to somewhere in Idaho. But now I feel bad because I feel like I'm creeping on all these towns and I just want to get everything right.

It's late and I should sleep.

/Cut scene/


Wow this town is like the Bible Belt, except with Mormons.

And it's PERFECT.

wait if I use this town then I can make a bunch of Pokemon shout-outs


/Cut scene/

Holy tomato it's perfecter


Ernest Hemingway and his grandkid are buried here, you guys


I found a street called Lane Avenue. ...No further comment.

/One more search/

Hey guys

Guys

I found my neighborhood and


It is ridiculous how many people have ridiculously large swimming pools, like ten people. :( Why aren't we friends, swimming pool people?


Why do I keep typing in italics?


Right. So tired.


Yeah OK I'm going to sleep now.

/LIES/

5t's

wa5t what 5s... s60eth5ng 5s screw5ng w5th the 2eyb6ard. TH5S W6N'T EVEN 0A2E SENSE T606RR6W.

oh. Finally found out what num lock does. BUT GUYS IT'S THE ANDROMEDA GALAXY!


sleep

3 comments:

  1. I have actually never tried google earth. My dad's mentioned it before, though. I love the little conversations lol.

    Btw, I requested you for my cabin on camp nano.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's really fascinating and an invaluable resource. I recommend it, especially if you write a lot about places you've never been. :D Plus it's worth it just for the Sky/Moon/Mars features. So cool.

    I requested you as well. :) They're really going for the camping atmosphere as much as they can, aren't they?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Loved the humor, especially the 'Lane Avenue' and number lock crack.
    As to Google Earth, very useful with the street views and all, just don't use it to plan a journey from A to B. It does the shortest route, not the best route. (sent us up a steep narrow mountain track once instead of a nearby highway...)

    ReplyDelete