April 22, 2011

Friday Fragments

1) It was the last week of classes this week, which means there are only 67 days until my last day of school. Ever. (Nope, no plans to go to graduate school.) The *grin* emoticon doesn't do this justice, so... ^________^

2) I've been working on this new story called "Evan's Almost Dead Again" (for now). Not completely obsessively because school keeps getting in the way, but it's been fun.

3) Just curious. Anybody here into fandom? Cuz I just discovered this, frankly, really entertaining Livejournal called Fandom Secrets, which is kinda like PostSecret except with... fandom.

4) And because a post just isn't complete without some sort of visual...


5) Happy Easter! Hope you all have an excellent Sunday doing whatever you do. I think my dad's side of the family is getting together Sunday evening for dinner. Plus we have church earlier in the day. We're not very exciting people. :P (Though church activities can be exciting. Like that time with the grill exploding into fire and almost melting my friend's face off. No exaggeration.)

Have a good weekend, everybody!

2 comments:

  1. Yay for the last week of classes! Is there a light at the end of that tunnel?

    Um, you totally need to write a story about #5 with the grill exploding. Because I would read it. (And I'm glad your friend's face only ALMOST melted off. Otherwise it would be an entirely different story!)

    Happy Easter...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yep, the light is basically two inches away! :D
    I will totally write that story, because it is amazing and hilarious.

    ReplyDelete