April 8, 2011

Friday Fragments

OK. So it's already the 8th. Weird.

1) So last Friday night, I started feeling a little weird. By Sunday, I was totally bed-ridden and felt like I was dying, which explains Monday's post. This lasted well into Wednesday. So yeah.

2) Finally got my hands on If I Stay! It was alright. Not a bad read.

3) The fountains at school are running again, which means spring is officially back. And to prove it, it's supposed to get into the upper 70s (like between 75-78) on Sunday or Monday. :D

4) On the eleventh, the Autism Awareness Book Giveaway is starting. Be excited.

Have a good weekend!

2 comments:

  1. hey! new GFC follower, part of the autism awareness hop! looking forward to reading more of your blog! follow me?? =]

    http://lindsaycummingsblog.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete