November 4, 2010

Oh look, another person criticized NaNo. *Yawn*

Tonight's Late Night Clickable comes to you in two parts.

If you're like me and love NaNoWriMo, this first part will inspire wrath. But don't worry, the second part will inspire joy.

Here are the parts in summary:

Laura "Stuck On Her High Horse" Miller: NaNoWriMo is pointless and consumerist. Read novels, don't write them!

Carolyn "Voice of Reason" Clogg: You make as much sense as an elephant in a bikini. And a crabby elephant at that. These are the reasons you're being a wench... [epic post here].

1 comment:

  1. That article was so ridiculous. I haven't read the response yet, but I have it bookmarked to read after I meet my word count for the day! And I'll probably write a response at some point, too.

    How's the word count coming along? Hope day 4 goes well for you! (And wow, how is it day 4 already??)

    ReplyDelete